Peach Hill, Moorpark Housing Market As of 2023
Peach Hill is one of the affluent neighborhoods in Moorpark, CA. The area has a collection of stunning luxurious properties. If you’re planning on buying a new home in Peach Hill, here are the real estate facts you need to know:
- The current prices for homes in Peach Hill are from $750,000 to $1M.
- Peach Hill’s median listing price was $899,9K in June 2023.
- Pricing per square foot for listed homes averaged $444.
- These dwellings feature three to four-bedroom layouts with two to three-bathroom arrangements.
- The living spaces measure 984 sqft. to as wide as 2,694 sqft.
- They typically have two attached garage spaces.
- The lot sizes are from 0.08 acres to 0.18 acres.
- Depending on the property, the appliances included are dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerators, and more.
- Notable home features include double window panes, pantries, walk-in showers, cathedral ceilings, closets, and wet bars.
In June 2023, the median price of a property in Peach Hill was $899,000. This was 5.1% lower than the same month the previous year. Homes in Peach Hill take an average of 36 days on the market to sell.
More About Peach Hill, Moorpark
The typical home price in Peach Hill is $842,123, which makes it more significant than 63.7% of California neighborhoods and 91.2% of U.S. neighborhoods combined. Peach Hill is a desirable neighborhood option for homebuyers primarily looking for an upscale community in Moorpark, CA.
As for rentals, the average monthly rent cost in the Peach Hill area is now $5,997. The area has a higher average monthly rental cost than 97.2% of California’s neighborhoods.
Homeowners occupy the vast majority of the homes in the area. Many homes in Peach Hill are well-established; most were constructed between 1970 and 1999. However, there are also properties built between 1940 and 1969. Although built in the 1900s, these homes are well-kept and up-to-date.
What To Love
The Peach Hill Moorpark housing market is competitive, but the current number of properties for sale in the area is less than five. The housing selection is limited, so if you are already set to call Peach Hill your new home, now is the time to secure your new property there!
Let’s now focus on the qualities and features of the neighborhood.
Peach Hill sits east of Arroyo Vista Community Park. The neighborhood can be located quickly since several notable establishments and sites are nearby. The Peach Hill Academy is located within the vicinities of Peach Hill, the Monte Vista Nature Park, and the Mesa Verde Middle School, located east of the neighborhood.
Moorpark has 20 recreational parks; these parks are open from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Every park has its distinctive character. Since plenty of them are within the city, you may visit them all and discover which one is yours and your child’s favorite (if you have a family).
The common feature of the parks are:
- Basketball courts
- Picnic grounds and tables
- Multipurpose fields
Ready to take the next step? Connect with us to be close to your new home in Peach Hill, Moorpark, CA. Visit this link to start: https://buyahomeinsimivalley.com/simi-valley-central/peach-hill/